Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 33-Random Thought

Today's random thought is brought to you because of DBA. 

Warning: Fine Print: If you haven't read the previous post, you may not get it...


So I was still thinking about dad (getting in last night at 1:30am) when I woke up today and I couldn't help but laugh.  I don't think dad ever saw the day coming when he would be the one getting in late, while his worried daughters waited for him.  Erica was there to tuck him in and I was at home waiting for the text.  Sorry dad, it sucks knowing that your late nite escapades weren't at a bar and you weren't out having a good time.

Role reversal.  Your daughters should ground you for getting in sooooo late.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped at the Marketplace and saw Henry. We talked for a time and he seems to be doing well. Here is who I visited with-it Ibrahim, Pete, RJ, (at the food court) Renita, Sunshine (Bill was there) and Dave (Venom Ink). Everybody. Sent best wishes to you. The empty bbooths are all tied in the open position and there were rows and rows of them. Hardly anyone walking around. I guess a few people are making it. Of course everyone wanted to talk about the big raid on Saturday.
    Eileen I trust that you pass all this stuff along to the DAD.

    ReplyDelete